Sunday, May 25, 2014

Bedroom decorating ideas... ?







I just moved to a new house & my room is much bigger than the one I used to have. My parents agreed to get me new bedroom furniture since the one I have is a little kiddish for me lol. I really want a canopy bed & I'm kinda going with a jungle theme. Does anyone know of any stores that sell nice full-size canopy beds or any legit websites that I could go to? Please & Thank you :)

I'm 16 btw.



Answer
http://teensthemes.com/safari/wild-safari-bedroom-decorating-ideas.html

http://mariesmanor.fateback.com/Savannah/JungleRoom.html

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GWYE_enUS315US315&q=jungle%20theme%20bedroom%20ideas&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&rlz=1T4GWYE_enUS315US315&um=1&q=jungle+theme+bedroom+ideas&sa=N&start=20&ndsp=20

http://www.artisticsensations.com/categories/bedding/Safari_Jungle_Theme_Bedding/

I got alot of ideas off of these sites for my room which I am also doing a jungle room bu an african Jungle room.

Bedroom decorating ideas?




Buffy


I am decorating my bedroom with a theatre theme (broadway-theatre, not movie theatre...) and I am stuck. I plan to have a wall in my room be covered by an NYC skyline, and I have a few playbills framed on a shelf, but aside from that, I don't know what else to do... I really want it to be completely themed, rather than, you know, a poster here, a mask there.... I have a lot of shelves and things like that, and not a TON of room... What other things could go into a really cool broadway themed bedroom? What colors should be the focus of the room? Accents? Decor? Bedding? Anything else? Really specific ideas are more than welcome... =)


Answer
Two color choices came to mind. Black and silver for a contemporary look or Maroon for an old stage look. But, I think if you have a skyline on one wall, you should definitely go with the black and silver. I'm a fan of drapes behind the bed also make sure you start your drapes at the ceiling for a dramatic look. I don't know if you have seen mirrored furniture but you can get chest of drawers in solid mirror and that would look great with the silver and black theme. I would accent with a lot of mirrored furniture. Make the room cozier with a throw rug - like a white, shaggy rug in the middle of the room. Or maybe a sitting area to one side with a rug and coffee table. I would definitely replace the typical ceiling fan most rooms have with a chandelier. If you're on a budget, you can always get chandeliers for next to nothing at salvage shops like Salvation Army and Goodwill. But, yeah... you got to get rid of the ceiling fan to really put the look over. Don't forget you can spray paint some chandeliers with glossy enamels like glossy black for example. Also, hang up some mirrors as well. Maybe paint the ceiling a light grey to get rid of the stark white look. You might even consider painting the walls black. I know that sounds really stark but I have seen that look good. It would also help to make the room look smaller. Try out the colors with a room visualizer software. Standing plant like palm tree plants also help to make a room look more expensive. Make sure to put the plant basket in a sharp looking planter. Hope some of these suggestions helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bedroom decorating ideas... ?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment