Monday, May 26, 2014

Any Nationwide Baby Expo's? Maryland specifically?




Sarah


Hello! I really want to go to a baby expo (like a wedding expo). Are there any baby expo's that any of you have been or heard of in Maryland or a nationwide one that goes state to state?


Answer
I have been to the baby expo on Long Island , New York and it was very nice. I didn't win anything, but they gave away strollers and free formula and all types of samples. They have all types of baby bedroom sets vender's and vender's that have info on childbirth and cord blood banking, clothing and all other types of things. The one I went to also had a petting zoo. I thought that it was nice. Have fun!!!!!!

its the back bedroom in a Modle home always?




suzonka


its the back bedroom in a Mobile home always always the coldest room in the winter time with the hot air heating system working At its best ? I have a 12X 75 foot mobile home in NY long island area , and my vents are clean and I even puttied up the ones that seemed they needed some caulking last summer I did it. well for some reason that back bedroom is always the coldest room , it has 2 vents on the floor , the next room is the bathroom with 1 vent .that's always hot. and the next bedroom has 1 vent and 1 air intake on the floor that's OK , the living room has 4 vents, with a high celing ,and that's OK with the heat on , the dinning room has 2 vents that's OK and the kitchen has 1 vent, but because the refrigerator makes some heat and the cooking , its fairly warm in the kitchen, does anyone else notice that the back biggest bed room is the worst room to heat ? we have a hot electric blanket for a t night and that works good.please let me know if its just a characteristic of the mobile home set ups,>>???
question mobiel home not a model home



Answer
maybe




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Any Nationwide Baby Expo's? Maryland specifically?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment