Monday, May 26, 2014

Decorating My Bedroom Ideas? I'm On a Budget?




chinadoll


Heey

well i reeaaaly wanna decorate my bedroom and i have been given a budget. £250-£350 its not alot but i hope to work it lool!

i would like some chic but cheap furniture and does anyone no where i can get a cheap but stylish sofa bed? oh and my room is tiny so i ca go over board with the stuff :]

Please help?



Answer
Go to thrift stores, wholesalers, and rummage sales. You'll be surprised at what you can find, and don't be afraid to haggle over the prices.

You can try some fun new wall hangings, and throw rugs (even on carpet, if you have carpet). You can pack away all your what-nots and get some new themed ones of your favorite stuff.

Try to be creative and don't be afraid to like or dislike stuff.

Best of luck!

Need some ideas for a bedroom on a budget??




sweetiepie


Just rented a house trying to decorate a romantic and relaxing bedroom for me and my bf on a budget.Also my land lord wont let me paint the walls and they have wood paneling. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks! Please no rude comments.


Answer
You can get some ideas from Threadbanger (via YouTube) or Instructables.com

Instructables.com has "instructables" on how to make furniture. If not, you can join a FreeCycle group for free furniture or buy them cheap at yard/garage/moving sales (Craiglist has listings).

Threadbangers has a lot of videos for home decor. Check them out!

Threadbanger even has a video on what to do with wood paneling when your landlord won't let you do anything do them! They said to use decals. If they're too expensive for you, online sources can tell you how to make your own.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Decorating My Bedroom Ideas? I'm On a Budget?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment