Wednesday, March 26, 2014

would like to have a king size bed. what size does your bedroom need to be?




me


i really want a king size bed but i want it to fit i live in an apartment with the normal size bedroom
i dont want to take up the whole room i plan on getting a poster bed headboard my boyfreind says it about 12/12



Answer
In addition to thinking about how it will fit into your bedroom, also keep in mind getting it into your apartment. If you don't live on the main floor, you might have trouble. If you have to go up or down stairs, or around any sharp corners to get to your apartment, a king mattress and box spring set just might not fit. Also, will a king mattress/box springs fit through your bedroom door and your apartment door? They are huge. Just keep that in mind before making any purchases. You can bend and mash a mattress to a certain extent and you can get a split box spring set. I only mention this because I have that problem in my house--a stairway with a doorway at the bottom. We have a heck of a time even jamming a full size box springs through there. Good luck.

How much is a antique dixie bedroom set worth?




Elizabeth


I have a seven piece Dixie Bedroom set. It is a king size bed, two night stands, a mirror, and a dresser. All original set.There are gold pulls and the bed has four carved posters and sits up two feet off the ground. This set was my grandparents and has the Dixie stamp on the back of the pieces. I have no idea how much to sell this for or where to sell it. Any ideas?
This set is not antique. I would venture to call it vintage though. I can not find a date on it but do think it was made sometime in the late 40s/50s since it is a family heirloom from my grandparents. It has the Dixie stamp and an item number though and made in the U.S.A.



Answer
if it has a king size bed then it is unlikely to be an antique, furniture is supposed to be 100 years old before being called antique, and they did not use king size beds in 1910




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: would like to have a king size bed. what size does your bedroom need to be?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment