Wednesday, March 26, 2014

How does walmart ship bedroom sets?




Curious


I want to buy a bedroom set off of walmart and get it shipped to their store to pick it up now I was just wondering how is it shipped? is it all in pieces, are the boxes really big or how does it work? thank you.


Answer
Usually in pieces, and you have to assemble them yourself. But it comes with instructions, don't worry :) Make sure you use a car with enough room to get it home

Jewelry Armoire to match Timber Falls bedroom set?




Joey B


I'm looking for a Tall Jewelry Armoire to match the Timber Falls bed set from Ashley Furniture. Any suggestions?

http://www.libertylagana.com/Bedroom%20Set%20Links/B305a.htm

It says the Bedroom set is a "warm brown cherry finish"

Thanks.



Answer
Oooh, what a nice bedroom set! For accent pieces, I usually try to mix it up a bit so it's not too 'matchy matchy'. One of my favorite furniture companies is Powell, and I especially love their jewelry armoires. I think this one would complement the style of the bedroom set well http://www.thefurnituredomain.com/582-314.html while adding a little bit of color. This site offers free shipping on everything, too, so that's always a bonus! Hope this helps :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does walmart ship bedroom sets?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment