Saturday, March 29, 2014

DIY bedroom ideas for teen girls?




Mikaela


I moved into my room when i was 6... the walls are pink and blue and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas for makingit a bit more teen like... i'm 13, i love art and i love to be creative... then again i dont want to ave to buy anything to expensive.. plus my room isnt very big so no furniture or anything please... thank you sososo much:)


Answer
I'm 13 too :). I just redid my bedroom about 3 months ago.Some good stores are home goods, ( really nice for art that is not expensive) and pb teen. ( pb teen is more expensive but good for ideas and you can just try to get the same thing cheaper on amazon :). Lastly target is really good and affordable. Also if you are really creative, Michael's craft store is good if you want to make something homemade for your room. There is a project where you take crayons and melt them on a black board with a hairdryer and it is really cool. Just search " crayon art melting", and there are a million tutorials.

Hope this helped, and have fun making over your bedroom :)

Ps. Wall decals are cheap and really cool. You can find a million different kinds on amazon.

Bedroom Ideas, Teenage girl!?

Q. I am redoing my room and I am getting a new bed. I can't decide what type of frame to get. I have a couple hundred dollars to spend so I was thinking something from walmart or target. I am 16 years old and a little bit of a girly girl. Right now I have a black faux leather frame and it's just too boring for me. I was thinking a metal canopy bed would be cute, with a colorful comforter. With a dark wood dresser and night stand. Also, I am looking for a cheap vanity desk, modern but cute. Pictures with your guy's ideas would be amazing. I have a few hundred dollars to spend, but the cheapest of things would be better. Thanks in advance!
Thanks..you were a big help............pft.
You really helped! I love your room. You gave me a whole new idea. I really like the white and silver in your room. I am now looking for a white dresser, a little desk like yours with a mirror so I can sit down and do my makeup and a silver framed bed. Thank you so much :)


Answer
When I was 15 I went through the stage of completely re-designing my room and I'm so glad I did because I love my room! First I chose the theme I'd be going for which is really girly! So I painted three of my walls purple and added purple hearts as a border in the middle of each wall horizontally, and then one wall hot pink with black stencils ontop, it made my room so much more brighter! I then decorated most things in pink and purple to match the walls.. and having the furniture either white or silver to break away from all the colours. The paint was cheap for my walls, one large can of purple, one large can of hot pink and one small can of black. I got one of my family members to paint my walls and then my mother stenciled black patterns onto one of my walls so there was no cost in hiring a painter to paint my room!

I then bought new bed sheets and pillows in bright colours to make my room really bright and girly, and accessorised mainly in pink, purple and bright colours. Things like candles are cheap and look really good in your room, also a bonus that they smell really nice!

With your old furniture, you can still change it for a cheap price. What I did was kept my dressing table with the mirrow attatched but simply removed the original knobs that were on each drawer and bought silver round knobs which matched my bed, that was a great idea to do instead of the ugly little girl floral knobs I had on it originally!

Accesories with picture frames of your heroes or singers/actors that you like, and a few with your friends of course! All you will be paying for is a new bed, paint, new bed sheets and pillows, few candles and picture frames and you should be set!

Here's some photos of my room for inspiration and ideas, enjoy!
http://img100.imageshack.us/g/271120101399.jpg/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: DIY bedroom ideas for teen girls?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment