Saturday, March 29, 2014

Feng Shui bedroom mirror question...?




BritLdy


In my bedroom, my bed partially faces a mirror. I have no other options as far as furniture placement goes in the room. A friend told me that I should purchase a small Feng Shui Bagua Mirror to hang over my bed. My questions are...is this the correct course of action? If the mirror is the correct course of action. what is the reason for the mirror?

Please be sure to list your source.
I do not want to cover the mirror, so other suggestions please!



Answer
Mh... it would have really helped if you told me the location of your bedroom in the house. Mirrors represent water, so it's not a good idea to have them in the Fame/Reputation area. However, as a general rule, the Relationship area is extremely good for mirrors (round one, mind you), and it's good to have your bedroom here. If this is the case, try not to have it in front of the bed. If you can't change the mirror, then then a crystal ball hanging from the ceiling between the mirror and bed is a good cure. The reason is because it may startle you, and that's not good ever, and because of the angles it may be directing toward your bed.

How can I arrange my furniture?




skipper45c


My mom, (this is her account! sh! its a secret that I'm using this!). Anyways, my mom won't let me move my furniture around in MY room cause she thinks it will look messy. All I want to do is move my bed so its up against the wall (which all my friends do, so its not a big deal) so I have more room on my floor to hang out with friends. She won't let me cause she thinks it will be hard to make my twin size bed, and that it will look messy. Any advice on how i can convince her to let me do what I want?


Answer
Knowing where to place bedroom furniture can be tricky, especially in smaller bedrooms. Follow these steps to arrange your bedroom for comfort and style.

Draw a layout of the room on paper, including measurements and placements of all doors, windows, radiators and other permanent features. If you're computer savvy and doing more than one room, invest in a design software service available for home decorators.

Step 2Measure your furniture. Decorators recommend scissoring little cutouts to scale and label each one with it's name and measurement. This way you can simply move them around your layout to get an idea of what fits where.

Step 3Arrange and rearrange the pieces until everything fits and creates a nice flow throughout the room. Check whether you will bump your leg on something when you walk through this layout, whether the space between any two pieces is too tight or whether the layout looks strange. Keep rearranging until you are happy with the design.

Step 4Get creative with your solutions. All the furniture does not have to be lined up against the walls. Try placing the bed out of a corner, diagonally into the room. If you have a big blank wall and no headboard, try hanging a curtain rod and some curtains behind the bed to create a focal point.

Step 5Apply basic principals of Feng Shui. Clear clutter from all corners for better energy flow. Keep electrical equipment and wires hidden in a unit with doors. Electrical equipment emits electromagnetic waves that can hinder a peaceful sleep. Hiding them also adds elegance to the room.

Step 6Place the real furniture according to your paper layout. If you've done your homework on the layout, you'll be ready to move right in and everything should fit just like you planned it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Feng Shui bedroom mirror question...?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment