Saturday, February 15, 2014

Is it ok to set up a baby's room in the basement.?




Celine


I have just purchased a new house, but there is nothing done in it (it only has 4 walls and insulation).
My boyfriend and I are creating the floor plan, but there is not enough room for two bedrooms on the main floor. We don't have any children yet, but we were planning on puting a second bedroom in the basement (we are going to finish the whole basement properly and also we are going to install heated floors).

My question is, is it ok to put a baby's room in the basement (when we are going to have children, they will stay in our bedroom up to about 6 months or so)

Thank you !!



Answer
haha of course its fine!
As long as its safe and you purchase a good baby monitor once you move your precious little bundle to his or her own room, you should be alright.

but i would have the baby sleep in your room until around 6 months, because if something was to happen, you wouldn't know it if he was in the basement.

good luck!

My bedroom was in the basement for 10 years.

new style for 13 girl bedroom?




**mikaila*


me and my 9 year old sister share a room and there is a sheet hanging from the roof in the middle of our room dividing our "half"s. my half is 5 feet 3 inches wide, and 11 feet 10 inches long. i am looking for a new style for my bedroom. i dont have that much money. (ok, so no money) what can i do to change the look of my bedroom and make it look cooler for when i have friends over?
umm.. thnx. but when i said i had limeted money, it ment my familey cant aford to buy ANYTHING. thnx for the idea though. i will try and save some money up from babysitting to paint the walls to match my quilt.



Answer
We're the same age :)

Anyways, what I would do is I would ask my mom if she could buy me a new comforter and pillows to match. I would try to show her that I put thought into it, as in go online and search for stores that sell comforter sets and look for the one I want to match the paint on my walls. You can do that, go to store's sites online like JC Penny's or AJmoss and look at the comforters they sell. JC Penny has pretty cheap bedding so your mom wont spend that much, and a little change can make you feel alot better.
Try to change up your bed anyway possible. If your bed leans against a wall, stack the pillows in the middle against the wall, so it looks like a couch or something where you can hang out. Or, if your beds in a corner, bundle the pillows up in a corner and so on.
I really dont know what else to say, but I feel for you! I have to share a bedroom with my sister, and it aint fun! But I'm trying to convince my parents to let me have the computer room :D

Goodluck, hope I helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it ok to set up a baby's room in the basement.?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment