Monday, February 10, 2014

Ideas for decorating bedroom?




Sarah


I'm going to get this bedding set:
http://www.kinglinen.com/salma-black-wsh-q.html

and I'm thinking of painting the walls lavendar. Do you think this will look good or should I paint it a different color? Also any cool furniture pieces you know of for a bedroom?



Answer
Modern. Paint one wall, like the one behind your headboard, black, and the others white. And on the black, paint your name or a cool symbol in chineese. Get a sleek end table and dresser. Wood floors wood be best. Good luck!

<3, Lakota

Master Bedroom Comforter set?




I


Hey guys!
My mom is going to try to surprise my dad with a house makeover type thing when he comes home from Iraq, and one thing she's really having trouble with is master bedroom. The comforter set in particular...I was wondering if you could POST A LINK for some comforters, thanks so much! Sorry you have to post a link, but she knows exactly what she wants she just can't find the right one and I want to help! Thanks!

Light Blue, Sage Green, Yellow, maybe a little bit of tan.
We are going to paint the walls sage, so if you think something else might look good with that?
She doesn't want anything really modern or contemporary, something kind of fancy (not toooo fancy though haha) with like a smaller design, not like big flowers or anything.
AND NO STRIPES OR DOTS! thats her least favorite. haha

thank you so much!!!!



Answer
I'd try these websites:
www.overstock.com
on there I like these
-City Scene Branches Grass Green 3-piece Comforter Set
-Nature's Path Queen 8-piece Bed in a Bag
-Aruba 7-piece Comforter Set
-Garden Bouquet 7-piece Queen-size Comforter Set
www.amazon.com
-7 Pieces Light Beige and Black Luxury Bamboo Branch Comforter/bed-in-a-bag Set Queen Size Bedding
-Amber Blue/Brown/Cream Oversize Queen 8 Piece Comforter Bed In A Bag Set
The possibilities are endless. Check out pottery barn, bed bath and beyond, etc. Hope this helps:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ideas for decorating bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment