Monday, February 10, 2014

Bedroom makeover ideas!!!?




live,love,


Ok so my mom says I can like 1/2redo my room, as in, not get new furniture but re-decorate. So my bed looks exactly like this: http://www.zedsbeds.com/ekmps/shops/zedsbeds/images/antique-ivory-single-day-bed-63-p.jpg but different sheets and stuff. My furniture (desk, dresser, bookshelf) are white wood but they look kind of antique like my bed, then I have this white chair in a corner. My walls are painted a light sky blue. So basically I was wondering if anyone has any ideas for decorations I could put in my room. Like paintings or rugs or sheets. I also want it to be kind of artsy, so if anyone knows where i could get a stand up painting easel for cheap could you leave the link plz? Ok that's it. Thanks!!!


Answer
This is the mtv cribs for Aly & AJ they have really cool rooms. Watch this for ideas:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yalA7wSmIAA

Look at the colors surrounding you. Blues go well with browns. Whites go well with Blacks. Greys go well with dark reds. Pinks go well with greens.

Try adding new, inexpensive things, like curtains, blankets, lamps, etc.

Bedroom Makeover?




e m m a


I have just had my bedroom renovated to a bigger size and am moving all my stuff from my old bedroom to my new bedroom. I want my new bedroom to look nice, not like my trashy old bedroom because I'm over that. Are there any websites where you can get ideas from? How much would an interior decorator cost in Australia?


Answer
HI well I watch this great show called got color on hdtvand they also have other shows like design on a dime sometimes they take what you have and change the look you can do alot of things to your old furniture. Here is one idea Just add a decorative moulding to lets say your drawer oe night stands like on the bottom or to the drawers change the drawer pulls and paint inexpencive and WHA LA a new piece!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bedroom makeover ideas!!!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment