Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What is the best place to get inexpensive furniture at in Southern California? Besides Ikea.?

bedroom set for boys
 on Modern Boys Bedroom Set Collection | pictures photos of home house ...
bedroom set for boys image



lady_luck7


I want to get my boys a new bedroom set, I do not like the wood colors, the tree brown woods and I don't want to spend alot of money since they will grew out of it in a few years. I've been to Ikea but am looking for alternative options. I tried easy life, and am trying to make it out to Easy living in Rancho Cucamunga,,any other options?


Answer
go to craigslist.org and click on your state and city and then do a search and you find people locally that have bedroom stuff for dirt cheap and it is nice too.

What are some good ideas for a boy's and girl's crib bedding set?




A&Z


I have a boy who's 18 months and a girl who's 3 months. They will be sharing a room, and I wanted to decorate their rooms as a set. For instance, my husband and I thought of Peter Pan & Tinkerbell, Mickey & Minnie Mouse, Dora & Diego, Princess & Prince, or Princess & Knights/Dragons. I'm still undecided and would like some suggestions. Let me know your opinions, and if you can think of any more boy & girl bedroom sets please let me know. Thank you!


Answer
How about something that would work with both..bumble bees/nature that sort of thing to have a calmer looking room.
You have covered so many, I cannot think of any pairs without dating myself..pebbles and bambam, alvin and the chipmunks have girls on them but dont know their names,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best place to get inexpensive furniture at in Southern California? Besides Ikea.?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment