Tuesday, August 20, 2013

How should I decorate my blue and yellow bedroom?

bedroom furniture ideas budget
 on ... Bedroom Decorating Ideas Decorating Kids Bedroom Ideas in Cheap Budget
bedroom furniture ideas budget image



Amanda


My room is large with three walls painted butter yellow, and one light blue with a large window. It actually looks nice, but I have no idea what color furniture and decorations to put in it. Please help! Details and pictures would be great too.


Answer
It always help to know your age, your budget and decorating style.
I will pick some I like .

You can use neutral or white furniture.
Bedding ideas :http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=436409&CategoryID=50098
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=372334&CategoryID=27869
http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/index.ognc?ID=364569&CategoryID=27869
http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.aspx?DeptID=59474&CatID=59514&GrpTyp=ENS&ItemID=173e9b3&attrtype=&attrvalue=&CMID=&Fltr=&Srt=&QL=F&IND=10&cmVirtualCat=&CmCatId=59514
http://www.target.com/DwellStudio-Target-Blossom-Bedding-Collection/dp/B002I0PGB8/ref=br_1_2?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=2226597011&node=2226597011&searchRank=salesrank&searchPage=1&searchSize=30&id=DwellStudio%20Target%20Blossom%20Bedding%20Collection
http://www.target.com/Botanica-Comforter-Set-Blue/dp/B002N2EH8E/ref=br_1_8?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&searchView=grid5&searchNodeID=2226597011&node=2226597011&searchRank=salesrank&searchPage=2&searchSize=30&id=Botanica%20Comforter%20Set%20Blue
Have fun choosing accessories.

How to make room brighter?




Casey


So in my new apartment the carpet is dark green and the walls in my bedroom are dark red. I wouldn't have even chosen to live here just for this reason but the budget rules all. I'm not allowed to paint or remove the BLACK mini blinds (which I have up all the time as well). I have no idea who the hell decided to paint it such a dark color but it's TOO dark. I have a 5 light lamp with maximum wattage bulbs in it plus the light that's on the ceiling. I'd buy more lamps but I'm not too keen on turning on a million lights every time I want to spend time in my room. And to make matters worse, my bedroom furniture is black. At my old house it worked but here it just adds to the dark. But what can you do eh? I already have light comforter on my bed and have tried to do as much "lightening" with stuff as possible but the room is still so dark. What can I do to make it lighter without spending a lot of money? Any suggestions, useful or not, are much appreciated!!


Answer
well you can change the blinds, its just screws. you can switch it back to the drab black when you move out.

if your ceiling is white, get a lamp that shines up onto the ceiling to use that as a reflector.

get some light posters.

i would talk it over with the owner to see if there is some way you can paint. red is a horrible color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I decorate my blue and yellow bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment