Sunday, August 18, 2013

How do I make my bedroom look larger?

bedroom set living spaces
 on Bedroom sets bordeaux pc antique walnut bedroom set bed with ...
bedroom set living spaces image



JesB


I have a bedroom that is 9x11. Inside of my room I have a bed, a wall of closets (so I can't use that wall), a large dresser, a set of book shelves, and craft boxes. All of this in my room makes it look so small! I'm renting the house I live, so I can't paint or make too many changes to the room, but I'd like to make it look larger or just give myself more space. Any suggestions?


Answer
Light neutral colors on walls and ceilings make a room look bigger but since you can't paint, try getting extremely organized with your book shelves and craft boxes. There are plenty of cheap, organizers out there in all sizes to keep everything in it's place and keep what space you have looking uncluttered. For instance, use baskets on your bookshelves for magazines, or smaller paraphanalia, like office stuff, pens, pencils, etc. Keep everything off of the floor. Mirrors on the walls give the illusion of more space also. Get rid of everything that you really haven't used in over a year. Make one wall a focal point with a favorite picture or poster and keep the other walls simple and not cluttered. Get a coordinated look on the bed that is tailored and don't pile it up with too many pillows or stuffed animals. In other words, keep everything to a minimum! Most people have too much junk for the space they are filling. Have a yard sale and make some dough for the room makeover!

How much living room space do I need for the Nintendo Wii?




smaragh


I live in a small apartment with very little space. How much space do I need between me and my TV to use the Nintendo Wii controller? Specifically, I want to play the tennis game that comes with the Wii.


Answer
Not much. I have mine set up in my bedroom, and I can use the remote as close as, maybe 2 or 3 feet from the sensor bar. What matters more is how much you're going to be into it, and how much you think you'll be swinging the remote around. When I heard about remotes flying off the wrist straps and breaking TVs...what is the matter with you people?! It's a GAME!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I make my bedroom look larger?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment