Thursday, August 22, 2013

I am currently designing my bedroom and need ideas.?

bedroom furniture ideas budget
 on ... Bedroom Decorating Ideas Decorating Kids Bedroom Ideas in Cheap Budget
bedroom furniture ideas budget image



volleyball


I have a very tight budget, so DIY projects are definitely welcome. I have three light yellow walls and one light blue wall. It is a small bedroom-my furniture consists of a king sized bed, a dresser and a bookshelf (both of those are tall rather than wide-they take up less room that way).
I'm looking mainly for ideas of wall art. I don't have a headboard and was thinking of making one myself, but I don't know, since my room is already small it might make it appear smaller.
thanks!



Answer
you can get an 8' sheet of plywood, cover it with quilt batting on one side, stapled to the plywood on the other, and a few yards of a fabric that goes well with your other decor to cover the batting, again stapled to the other side. Lay longways on the floor behind the head of your bed for an instant, cheap headboard.
Another cheap idea for decor is to get a large canvas (oil painting type) and some colors you like, splash across the canvas and let dry. Instant art. Pretty cheap.
Make the most of the room you have with underbed storage bins.

I need to redecorate my bedroom on a low budget?




Bree


I like blue, green, yellow, and orange. I don't really like pink or purple. And I am staying away from red because if you have a lot of red things it can tend to make you angry-er.
Any ideas? Like budget is like maybe 75 bucks if I'm lucky. But you don't have to include furniture or a bed spread. (bedding, comforter whatever you call it.)
Also Iove volleyball, spongebob, fashion, music, and sunflowers.



Answer
paint it turqouse like how im painting it..it looks like spongebob and itll match with sunflower




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am currently designing my bedroom and need ideas.?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment