Thursday, August 22, 2013

Help with decorating my bedroom?

bedroom set marble top
 on bedroom sets with marble tops bedroom sets with marble tops 11 ...
bedroom set marble top image



Bamagirl20


I'm moving to a new apartment and want to do something new. My furniture is all sort of pine with my dresser that is pine with a black marble top. I have a chocolate brown rug. I need a color scheme and bedding options and stuff... The walls are white so I guess I'd like to warm it up. I like the black and white theme but my furniture is wood so maybe a crimson and chocolate or would that look gothic? Just any ideas and any pretty bedding pictures i would appreciate!


Answer
Hi, I love the idea of crimson and chocolate, it will be a lot warmer than black and white and definately wont look gothic!
Here's a link to a pretty bedding set, that would look good with your brown rug and maybe cream walls http://www.linenslimited.co.uk/anastatia-duvet-cover-set-king-amethyst-p-1969.html

Also teal works well with chocolate, these two sets have a splash of teal in them, mixed with creams and beiges, and you could add chocolate cushions to bring the room together!

http://www.linenslimited.co.uk/heathfield-duvet-cover-set-king-cream-pi-3047.html
http://www.linenslimited.co.uk/mimosa-duvet-cover-set-king-beige-p-3059.html

Can a cultured marble counter top support a full 20-30 gallon aquarium?




Dboy


In my bedroom I am planning to get a fish tank. I'm planning on it being to be about 20-30 gallons. So we are talking about 166.8 to 250.2 pounds in terms of water. With a high estimate of 60 pounds of other things (filter, weight of tank, rocks, filter, decorations, etc.) In total, the aquarium will be around 226.8 to 310.2 pounds. I was originally planning to set it on my counter top, which is cultured marble. The fact of the matter is that cultured marble can bend or warp with excessive weight. I'm not knowledgeable enough about cultured marble but I don't want to set the aquarium up until I have a good enough idea that it will be ok to set it up there.


Answer
Well, if it is cultured marble that is meant to be used as for counter tops and not the other kinds like shower panels then it should be fine. If you cultured marble has a bullnose then you might want reinforce the bottom of the marble with a thick peice of plywood and gluing all around in between with liquid nails (this will help prevent the marble to warp and keep it straight).




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Help with decorating my bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment