Friday, August 16, 2013

Is it true that Kurt Cobain wanted fat chicks in the SLTS video?

bedroom set seattle
 on Bedroom Set
bedroom set seattle image



sk8rgirl13


My guitar teacher told me that he wanted fat girls as the cheerleaders, and when he didn't get any they destroyed the set for real. Is this true and if yes, why did he want fat girls? Could you tell me any other things like this, I find it really interesting.

Im not trying to be mean about the fat girls, its just what I was told!



Answer
The girls who played the cheerleaders in the video were originally supposed to be very fat and unattractive (Cobain's idea). The Director did not like this idea, but still allowed the cheerleaders to have "sleeve" tattoos and the symbol for anarchy on their shirts.

The line "Here we are now, entertain us" was something Cobain used to say when he entered a party.
Kathleen Hanna, the lead singer of the group Bikini Kill, gave Cobain the idea for the title when she spray painted "Kurt Smells Like Teen Spirit" on his bedroom wall after a night of drinking and spraying graffiti around the Seattle area. In his pre-Courtney Love days, Cobain went out with Bikini Kill lead singer Tobi Vail, but she dumped him. Vail wore Teen Spirit deodorant, and Hanna was implying that Cobain was marked with her scent.



Here is his suicide note:
http://www.kurtcobainssuicidenote.com/kurt_cobains_suicide_note_scan.html

Where can i find a sort of cheap sofa that is kind of chic-ish looking?




kima


My budget is kind of around $200 so if i could find one around that price.
It would be great
I live kind of around seattle in a place called tukwila. i would like to stay in-state for the shopping.



Answer
Not sure if you have one but IKEA is great for that. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/00098389

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S69826273
This one is a little more $249- But its my favorite. Also they come with different colors.

I <3 IKEA. My whole apartment is done in IKEA and I spent $1000 total to get a bedroom set, living room set, and kitchen stuff. Very inexpensive and nice. But you put things together yourself so I guess thats the downfall. I don't mind though. I think with the sofas you just twist on the legs anyways.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it true that Kurt Cobain wanted fat chicks in the SLTS video?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment