Monday, August 12, 2013

How do you decorate a bedroom to make it brighter?

bedroom furniture color ideas
 on Color Scheme and Modern White Bed Furniture in Contemporary Bedroom ...
bedroom furniture color ideas image



Fly girl


I have cherry wood bedroom furniture and I used burgundy/light green color scheme but I want to revamp my room when I move soon.

I'm going to keep the same bedroom furniture but is there a way to make the bedroom brighter and more cheery? Any good suggestions? I was thinking of buying new sheets/comforter in a different color? What other accessories/ideas could I use to achieve this goal?

The walls are light colored and I'm not interested in painting them.



Answer
Lots of lighting. If you can get a new lamp. and some smaller lights that would help. Also mirrors make a room look bigger and brighter. Maybe yellow, or a lighter blue for room colors or blanket colors. That's a bright color. Stay away from reds and dark colors. also cherry wood is kind of dark. you could get a floor rug for your room.

What color bedding goes with my room?




Martha


My room has a burgundy/reddish, green & beige walls. My bedroom furniture is cherry wood color, so I don't know what color bedding can go...I thought maybe like a black & white - green, (I know beige goes but thats too boring) Any ideas?
Hmm...green & white? I think I'll try it. Thanks!



Answer
http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B001M9T36U/sr=1-6/qid=1241473602/ref=sr_1_6/182-8936031-6211815?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&mqnodeid=401144011
How about something like this..beige and black, but lots of patterns...you have a lot of colours going on in your room, so I would suggest patterns/texture, but neutral colours.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you decorate a bedroom to make it brighter?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment