Sunday, August 11, 2013

I need a hidden camera to set up in my bedroom to see if my roommates are getting into my stuff? (10 points!)?

bedroom set under 200
 on Gramercy 12-Piece California King Comforter Super Set
bedroom set under 200 image



Leila


?? I would need to able to play it back or watch it live somehow. It would also not be needed to be plugged into anything.

Please & thank you. It would be greatly appreciated if it could be under $100. Anything over $200 won't be acknowledged.



Answer
I got mine from this website - I needed to check my home from the office via Internet - mine is expensive but there are some cheap.
http://www.securityandselfdefensestore.com/products/hidden-cameras.html

What's the best surround sound system for music in a small room?




Z


I am completely new to surround sound systems, and all the terminology is so confusing. I need a surround sound system that works well for music, is around $100-$200 (new or used), and is good for a 10x12 bedroom. It may end up getting used for a TV down the road, so it would we be good if it also sounds okay for television. I'd really appreciate any help I can get, I feel so clueless!


Answer
are you looking for a 5.1 or 7.1? for $200, well you're in a very tight budget, so you might as well get a entertainment system. try this HT-D550ZA - samsung. it's under $200 in bestbuy. if you are really looking for a very good surround system, forget about bose. i mean, bose is so overrated and the sound quality really sucks. the best speakers out there are defeinitive, martin logan, b&w, vienna acoustics to name a few. i have only a 3.1 set up, all martin logans and i already spent about $4000 just for the center channel speaker, left and right spearkers, and the sub. i want to set it up for a 5.1 but, i don't have enough room to put the 2 speakers, but, i tell you this, i only have 3.1, but the sound quality is superb.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a hidden camera to set up in my bedroom to see if my roommates are getting into my stuff? (10 points!)?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment