Thursday, August 15, 2013

If you have a high deffiniation TV is the picture quality really worsend if you don't have HD Cable?

bedroom set costco
 on Danbury 6-pc Cal King Bedroom Set - Shop at Costco
bedroom set costco image



Phil R


I'm buying a 37" HD TV but I only have basic non-HD cable. Is the picture quality going to be bad?


Answer
I just bought a 42" 1080P (full high definition) LCD television for my bedroom and I don't have a cable box hooked up to it yet. It is hooked directly up to the wall. The picture is "FUZZY!". On my HDTV in my living room I have an HD cable box supplied by the cable company hooked up to it. The premium channels such as HBO and Showtime all have one channel each where they broadcast it in standard as well as in high def. If you flip back and forth between the two the difference is highly noticeable. If you go into say "Costco" and look at their HDTV's there is a sign on every set that says "An HD picture requires an HD signal!" You will however get used to watching non-hd channels on your HDTV after time. Plus the U.S. government has made a statement that all cable must be digital by a specified date in the year 2009.

My apartment smells like fish. What do I do?




PBBandit


I bought some Cod at Costco last Thursday and cooked it in my one bedroom apartment. The smell was horrible and after 4 days it still smells! It is in all my clothing, bedding etc. I have opened windows, sprayed everything with Febreze, used air freshener, scented oils and lit candles...needless to say nothing has worked. I am embarressed to even get close to people for fear they will think I smell like fish. Any suggestions?


Answer
Vinegar as bad as it smells will take away the odor , just pour some in a bowl or two and sit it around ...\


Baking Soda its cheap and works at removing bad odors ,sprinkle it on your carpets , and open a few boxes of it a sit them around ..

You can try one of these or both .

My hubby cooks fish alot and i does make my house stink ,so when know he has cooked fish I set the baking soda out in a few places around the house , and I close the other doors .




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If you have a high deffiniation TV is the picture quality really worsend if you don't have HD Cable?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment