Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Whats the cheapest way to move all the stuff in my house from Kansas to Cali?

bedroom set king size bed
 on King Size Bedroom Sets Desings
bedroom set king size bed image



shirae780


I have alot. King size bedroom set, along with the dresser and vanity, dining room table, theatre seating, sleeper sofa, twin size bed, washer, dryer, desk, kitchen supplies and all my belongings. I have to bring my car also. I will be driving by myself.


Answer
The Cheapest way to move from Kanas to Cali, with the amount of stuff you listed above, a 16 foot rental truck and a car carrier.
BUDGET
U-HAUL
PENSKE
RENT-A-WREAK
Check quotes.

Will the master bedroom in on post housing for Junior NCO's fit a king size bedroom set?




Apple Juic


I know all housing are different, but are more or less the same size. E-5 on post housing.... will the bedroom fit a king size set? (bed, dresser, chest, and nightstand?) By the way it is just a two bedroom.
If we get rid of the dresser would it fit?



Answer
It can be a very tight fit in some locations and not in others. A King size bed will take up a lot of room .Housing sizes really do vary from base to base there is no standards at all. You should keep the dresser and put it in your closet or 2nd bedroom if you don't have children or somewhere as storage. Or use the chest as a coffee table/storage in another room. Sometimes even closets aren't the greatest and a dresser is needed.

We have lived in several places over the years, including 2 bedrooms. One place was 22 x 12 with walk in closet that was out of this world and another place was more like 11 x 11 and a very tight fit.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the cheapest way to move all the stuff in my house from Kansas to Cali?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment