Monday, July 8, 2013

If I move without paying for rent a center merchandise will they file criminal charges?

bedroom set rent a center
 on Rent A Center Bedroom Sets: Preparing Your Home | Before You Rent To ...
bedroom set rent a center image



Princess T


I have a bedroom set from rent a center. Can they come into my home without my permission to take it if I am late paying? If I move and take it with me, is that considered stolen merchandise and will they file criminal charges?


Answer
1) Yes, with a warrant or court order. And they will sue you for the payments you owe.
2) Yes, definitely. You can count on that.

Where would the best place be to rent furniture for the whole house at the cheapest rate?




Gina G


I am new to the Toledo area and just found an apartment. I am starting anew and need new couch, dinette set, and bedroom set (entertainment center w/ TV). I know about Rent-A-Center, Aaron's, and a few others that are commercial but was wondering if there was a cheaper way to go before I sign any contracts.


Answer
We have used Rent-a-Center. What's great baout them is, if you have to let it go back, you can start again at any time nd pick up where you left off. You don't lose anything. It has to be a similar thing though, like if you rented a washing machine and paid over half, then lost your job and had to let it go back, you can get another washing machine later and all the payments you paid before apply to the new one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: If I move without paying for rent a center merchandise will they file criminal charges?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment