Saturday, July 13, 2013

What color should my bedroom set be if my room is darkish purple?

bedroom set colors
 on Green Wall Color Scheme and White Beds in Kids Bedroom Furniture Sets ...
bedroom set colors image



Curious


Alright, so im moving. and i want to paint my room like a darkish purple. but i don't know what color to paint my bedroom set? It has to be painted but what color? any help?? thanks!


Answer
Take inspiration from a Peacock feather, use turquoise, blue, light greens and maybe even golds.
Have fun with it.

What colors go with antique cream bedroom set?




Angela


I have apple green on my walls and i received a slightly used antique cream bedroom set with some light brown carvings. do you have any suggestions of a color i can use to blend the two, it looks nice as is, but i want to incorporate another color but not sure, besides brown to make it pop. please help. thanks!


Answer
This purple goes with the apple green well. I am assuming that the green is the same green in the picture.
Wait a few seconds for it to load.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What color should my bedroom set be if my room is darkish purple?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment