Monday, June 9, 2014

Wii Online?




Adam S


I have a few questions about setting a Wii up for online use
1)What does it cost? I know that for the Xbox 360 you have to pay to go online and i was wondering if it was the same for the Wii.
2)Could I get on the internet and go to websites like myspace or could I get on AIM??
3)My computer is on the main floor but my Wii is up on the second floor in my bedroom what would i use in this situation to connect to the internet??



Answer
1. There are no extra charges for using the Wii online

2. You can acess anything on the Internet with the Internet channel (which cost $6 now I think) as long as it doesn't have too high of a flash player like some games. You can get the Internet channel at the Wii Shop channel under Wii Ware.

3. You can either purchase a router or the Nintendo Wifi USB thingy. The USB is cheaper but you need to keep your computer on if you want a connection.

okay fine it costs $5

I'm trying to buy a nice bedroom set and I don't know the best places to shop online?




maznblu242





Answer
IF YOUR FROM CHICAGO THERE'S COOK BROTHERS AND MIKES FURNITURE THE BEST AND CHEAPEST PLACES EVER !!!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Wii Online?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment