Saturday, June 14, 2014

Where can I get a cute full size white bedroom set that includes a desk?




Live Life


I am getting new bedroom furniture for my birthday does anyone know where I could find a cute set for a teen (15 years old). I want a bed nightstand 6 chest of drawers and a desk that all match. Thank you:)


Answer
You should take a look at http://www.unbeatablesale.com. We sell discount home furniture including lots of great bedroom sets.

Were can I get a full (as in size) star/moon bed set?? Please help!?




little mis


Okay, so I'm re-decorating my room. And right now I'm REALLY into stars/moons/constelations and all that stuff! So were can i get a full as in size, set? The colors that would be the best is yellow and purple. Because i have 1 wall yellow and 1 wall purple, and two walls teal. and the trims are different on each wall. Like yellow wall purple trim etc.... and the trim on both teal walls are purple i know the teal doesn't really match but it's okay because I'm gonna re-paint it. But where can i get a bed set with stars, constelatinos, or moons on it?? Prefibly both and the colors purple or yellow. I'm gonna re-paint my teal. and the bedding size is full. oh and it would be nice if it was a set like comforter, pillows, and sheets and stuff matched. thanks! i would like to buy it online and it needs to be cheap.

Stores online:

~ Ebay
~ JC penny
~ Nordstom

idk but pretty much ANYWHERE i can buy it online for cheap!!!! thanks and please please please please please please help!!!!!!
i found this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190222484371&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching

but i need it in full!!! \/
0

so does anyone know where i can get it in full?? for cheap! please help! or anything like this



Answer
try here
http://mariesmanor.fateback.com/Celestial/Bedroom.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get a cute full size white bedroom set that includes a desk?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment