Monday, June 9, 2014

Good deal, on this Bedroom set?




Sad Girl


http://www.aarons.com/p-493-horizon-youth-bedroom-group.aspx
I'm renting to own, this bedroom set. I'm getting the dresser/mirror, night stand, and head board. If I pay it off, before the 4 months. (same as cash) price, is $711. Is that a good deal? If not, how much do you guys think, this is worth? Thanks



Answer
You might be able to find it cheaper elsewhere. Rent-to-own shops generally don't get the best rates from the manufacturer, so their prices tend to trend higher than traditional furniture stores to make similar profit margins. That being said, without seeing the construction, quality, features, etc it is hard for me to say if the quality matches the price.

Bedroom redo help, please!?




Candy :)


I'm in my teens and we're redoing my room. I'm almost done except for the wall decal, bedspread and a desk for virtual school. The thing is I have a small room, but all the ones that are fine-good quality are too big for my room. I looked on ikea but the one that I wanted ( a book shelf desk combo) won't fit. I need a hutch combo for storage but the ones that I can find are over $300. I really need to find a good quality desk without it being too expensive, links or stores would be great.

Also, I need to find a twin sized bed spread because the one I planned on buying isn't sold in twin sized. The main color is a medium turquoise with accents of cream and brown. The theme is leaning towards nature, but not floral. And I would prefer it to be mature but fun. Sorry if that cuts out a lot, but I wanted it to last into my high-school years.

Thanks for your help!! :)

And if you have any other suggestions foraccessoriess, lighting, etc. that would be great!!



Answer
Nowadays, nature is the trend in decorating a room. Bamboo mixing up with bed pillows and wall prints or paintings that have leaf patterns or delicate plant designs will have a very natural effect. We can also provide shelter to tigers, zebras and lions in our room. Give them a space on our set of bedding prints and add a safari ambience in our bedroom, thus bringing natureâs great outdoors in.

For storage, why not put those things under your bed and buy bed skirts or dust ruffles to hide thing that you do not want seen? Try this site for your convenience:
http://www.purecomfortlinens.com/canopy-tops.html
http://www.purecomfortlinens.com/quilts-and-shams.htm

Your bedroom reflects your character and personality. Are you a fan of Edgar Allan Poe? Why not paint your bedroom black and illumine it with blood-red light?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good deal, on this Bedroom set?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment