Saturday, December 21, 2013

How to make my bedroom more cozy and relaxing?

bedroom set no bed
 on Oak-Queen-4pc-Bedroom-Set-Bed-Dresser-Mirror-Nightstand-GO2-201620Q ...
bedroom set no bed image



3v1ta


My walls are a light pink (sorta a baby pink) and im getting a black and white (mostly white) bedroom set with a bed, nightstand, and a horizontal dresser with a mirror. The entire set looks modernish. What kind of decorations should i get to make my room feel cozy? Thanks.


Answer
You can add things that describe your personality.
Example :
Add your favorite quotes or song lyrics.

Here are a few YouTube video on room decor -

Storage + Organize DIYs -
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cPXoBy1O2NI&feature=plpp

Jewelry Stand DIY -
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cVdhSJ6mNA

No sew pillow case -
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mvOmwDRHSzE&feature=plpp

I personally think that you should have a Paris themed room. You could have an poodle with a black Barrett ontop of your dresser and it could have a black Eiffle Tower in front of it.
Also you could have different sized frames that haves pictures of the Eiffle Tower, a stoned sidewalk like they have in Paris, and maybe some pictures of freshed baked dough.

Where to get a good bedroom set?




Fitch


I'm a teenage, and I have outgrown my old bunk-bed kid room...anyway, I was wondering where a good place to look for a new bedroom set teenage friendly. Know any names of some good companies. Higher quality than Art-Van but a little more cost friendly then Ethan Ellen.


Answer
Jcpenny catalog or on line has nice bedroom stuff. I usually get my bed sheet sets at target and i like the furniture rooms to go has.

do a Google search or look and see in the classified ads for sales. Moving sales are great. Most people that move dont wanna take there old stuff either because there moving in a smaller place or want a new set for there new house

Check your directory for local furniture stores.

most good deals you can find online even amazon.com has furniture

good luck finding what you want




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make my bedroom more cozy and relaxing?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment