Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Where to get great but not too expensive furniture?

bedroom set names
 on Bedroom Sets
bedroom set names image



Fa La La L


=) Just curious, thinking of getting a new bedroom set (for a girl). Something that will be good for up to 4-5 years (atleast) and is not cheapy but not over $1,000 per furniture piece, so PB Teen is out of the question, haha! Give me websites, names of stores, anything to help! Thanks in advance!
Oh and any tips on redoing a room?
Thanks!



Answer
Do you have an Ikea near you? They have great design ideas in their catalogs, too.

What is the brand name of Kim Kardashian bedroom furniture?




diorbabe<3


I want to purchase the same bedroom set that Kim Kardashian has in her bedroom at the condo on the "keeping up with kardashians" how do I find out where to get the exact same one? Thank you.


Answer
I have been looking too.....I found this brand called Horchow.....it seems to be it.....hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where to get great but not too expensive furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment