Sunday, June 30, 2013

How do I buy a bedroom set with matching desk and chair?

bedroom set ethan allen
 on Ethan Allen Bedroom set | Bedroom Sets for Sale in Miami FL ...
bedroom set ethan allen image



Val


All of the stores and online sources that I contacted didn't know where I could do this (bedroom sets don't usually come with matching desks and chairs). Any suggestions?


Answer
it depends on your taste.How about ikea or Ethan Allen furniture. I have a matching desk. I hope you find what you like.

I have a old Ethan Allen (Girl)Bedroom Set and would like to sell it. How do i know how much it's worth?




cll1spring


The Original Owner painted the Set twice. The Head and Footboard have damage on the wicker. I wanted to strip the paint but do not want to hurt the Furniture.
Fullsize Bed,Chiffon Robe,Desk (Marble Top) and matching Mirror.



Answer
Very good brand name Ad say the bed is worth 500.the armoire is maybe 1000 night table are worth maybe 300 and the mirror 200 hope that help you good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I buy a bedroom set with matching desk and chair?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment