Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I am looking for a matress Outlet store in Aurora, Colorado?

bedroom set los angeles
 on ... Los Angeles Dodgers Bedroom Set - Bedroom Sets - Bedroom Furniture
bedroom set los angeles image



aliceamezc


I just moved from Los Angeles, CA to Aurora, Colorado. So I am looking for a bedroom set that fits my budget right now.


Answer
there arent really any good ones in aurora, there's a really good one in thornton here by denver though.. its where i got mine.. mattress king

What is the cheapest, getting movers to move my stuff, or uhaul?




KiD SiStEr


I am just a roomate, so all i have is 1 bedroom set, and a couple of boxes. I also own a volkswagen jetta. I am moving from Orlando, FL to Los Angeles, CA. will it be better for me to ship my stuff and then drive my car to LA. or is it cheaper to get a uhaul truck and hitch my car to the back?


Answer
For my date I used 4-12-11.
All rates exclude taxes, fees, insurance, optional equipment, or fuel.
-----
Fuel Mileage- The small trucks towing your car with your belongings in them should get between 8-10 miles per gallon. For figuring out your cost I would go with the 8 MPG. Using mapquest its roughly 2500 miles from Orlando to LA. So 2500 divided by 8 = 312 gallons. So at 4.00 per gallon you would be looking at 1250 in fuel.
-----
For this long of a trip, I would only use the auto transport [car carrier] - My reason being that with all 4 tires off the ground it is much better on your Jetta, the tow dolly would only raise up the front 2 tires and the rear tires would just roll which would seriously wear your rear tires up.
-----
Budget Truck
Smallest truck that can tow is the 16'
16' - 1136.70 - Car Carrier 364.00
Rates include up to 9 days of use and unlimited miles.
-----
Penske Truck
Smallest Truck that can two is the 16'
16' - 1235.70 - Car Carrier - 389.00
Rates include up to 10 days of use and unlimited miles.
-----
U-Haul
All their trucks can tow, however I wouldn't recommend towing with the 10'. The 10 trucks only four tires. Where the larger ones have 6 tires. [ 4 rear tires] which means it can haul more weight and also has larger brakes.
Rates include up to 9 days of use and 3027 miles.
10' - 1362 - 14' - 1423 - 17' - 1544 - Car Carrier 360
-----
So I would contact a few moving compaines to see what they charge you with everything. Make sure you check the BBB first and also just check them out online for any kind of problems in the past. If you use a mover you could have them transport your car to LA and you could fly if you wanted to but also figure in that cost.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a matress Outlet store in Aurora, Colorado?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment