Sunday, June 23, 2013

!!HELP me find a CABIN in COLORADO!!!!?

bedroom sets under 900
 on Home Styles King-size Bedroom Set | Overstock.com
bedroom sets under 900 image



sunshineda


I'm looking for volunteers to do some local snooping and find me a place. local bulliten boards and newspapers are key. ill be moving to colorado this summer and im looking to find a nice cozy cabin like or mountain setting house for rent. I'd like for it to be within 45 minutes drive to red rocks community college in lakewood. I want the rent to be under 900 a month and i want it to house 3 people comfortably. 2 bedrooms is a must, two bedrooms and a loft is a plus. 3 bedrooms fine. someone told me town bullitens are a good place to look. I;d really appreciate anyone dropping me a line and letting me know of anything they know about


Answer
Since you are a Yahoo user, why not try:

http://realestate.yahoo.com/

Good luck with your search.

For a newlywed couple, what is the best choice for a place to live- i.e. apartment, mobile home, house, etc?




Fatdude427


My Fiance and I are getting married in a few months from now. We both are still living at home with our parents- that is, she is home living with her folks, and I am still at home living with my own.

We want to make the best choice for us, in terms of financially, in terms of having privacy, and in terms of learning as best we can about one another in a safe and loving environment. We have pretty much decided that living with either sets of parents is not an option.

My wife-to-be wants to start out by purchasing a decent but inexpensive mobile home. I am fine with this idea. But is it the wisest choice? It will cost approximately as much as renting a one bedroom apartment. Probably, the payments on the mobile home itself will be around 300, and the lot rent will cost around 300 as well. Thus, the total will be around 600 per month.

Is this a good choice for us? We are both just getting good jobs now, and we are not earning a whole lot yet. Thanks for your help and ideas.



Answer
I got married the first time I was only 18. We lived with his parents until we found a mobile home that was a 2 bedroom cute as could be. We didn't have to make payments on a lot because we put it on my parents land. They have alot of land so we put it on the other side so that we had plenty of privacy. Getting a loan for a mobile home was actually a good start for us. It wasn't as big of loan that we would have to try to get out from under later if we wanted to like a house would be and yet we were still establishing a good credit history by doing this. We didn't stay together but that doesnt matter as far as that goes. It really helped us get established without having something to try to get out from under or take forever trying to sell like a house or just wasting our money by renting an apartment. When we got divorced we both had credit scores close to 900. So I would say yes the mobile home idea is a good choice. Good luck you two :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: !!HELP me find a CABIN in COLORADO!!!!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment