Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Bedroom Makeover Help?(Teen Girl)?

bedroom furniture ideas india
 on Modern Bedroom Furniture Sets & Interior Designs Ideas | WebUrbanist
bedroom furniture ideas india image
Q. I think my room is childish, my wall colors are white and plain, and my bed and furniture is pink. If you could link some websites of bedrooms or bedroom makeover shows that be great.(I've already checked out PBteen.com and found some stuff but I dont wanna limit my search.) Also if you could link or name some kind of beds and furniture that me nice. Also should I have wood with rugs or just carpet?
thx :D


Answer
Have you ever though about Indian decor? It is pretty and you will probably like it when you turn into a young adult!

Try looking at the sites below:

Much depends on your budget here are some ideas to help you get started. If you have other questions just e-mail me. I will help you.

http://www.painted-house.com/episodes/10...

http://www.painted-house.com/episodes/10...

http://www.painted-house.com/episodes/10...

www.india-crafts.com

www.shalincraft-india.com.

http://homedecor.iloveindia.com/index.ht...

Some good stores are

http://www.passionforindia.com/scripts/d...

http://www.novica.com/region/india/index...

http://www.indiaplaza.com/homeanddecor/

http://search.ebay.in/search/search.dll?...

http://www.indiashoppingmall.com/list.as...

http://www.hotdishes.com/pillowcovers.ht...

http://www.thebestofindia.com/Shopping_C...

http://www.aimcraft.com/

http://www.craftsinindia.com/home-decor/

Usually it is best to find an inspiration piece and decorate around that piece.

Remember you can buy Saris and sew them together to make bedcovers, pillows, table cloths, throws, wall hangings etc... Many times this is cheaper than actually buying those items

Sari sales:

http://www.indianselections.com/

http://www.salwarkameezindia.com/indian-...

http://www.utsavsarees.com/pages/sitemap...

http://stores.ebay.com/nigar-2007_Jamawa...

http://mariajju.com/indianclothing/sari3...

http://www.sareeworld.com/gallery/Lessth...

Make sure if you decide to buy a Sari to use, you buy the largest size available (More material!) Also remember you can sew the Sari material to a cheaper solid material that will coordinate with the colors in the Sari. Same look, just cheaper!

These would be nice to sew on to a piece of material and use as tie-backs for your curtains!

http://www.sareeworld.com/gallery/Lessth...

Good Luck!

Recently diagnosed for Scabies... Need A LOT of questions answered?




Autumn


My family and I just moved into a new apartment about a month ago. Its on the third floor, the highest level with cathedral ceilings. The apartment was in shambles before we moved in, but renovation was done for months. Practically everything has been replaced and cleaned and remodeled and repainted. Before moving here we lived in a house. No problems with scabies. Ever. We had issues with bed bugs, but that was under control with mattress covers and all the needed cleaning. And that's a past issue anyways. I started a new school in August of 2012. Never had any issues. We moved to a new building and have been there since Christmas or shorty after. No issues. Randomly, I start getting red bumps all over my body. I had them on my face, one side of my chest, my stomach, back, butt, and right thigh. I thought I was getting chicken pox because of headaches and sneezing, possibly could be flu like symptoms. Went to the doctor the day after spotting the bumps. They tell me I have Scabies? I am overly clean, and a germ - a - Phoebe... On serious levels. So, I figure that's fine, I will take care of the issue. Well. I read all this research after getting back and treating myself with the ointment and washing my sheets and comforters and laundry for that week. Loosely vacuuming the apartment. I see that this is practically like bed bugs. Infesting in your bed, getting all over furniture, and I am sitting here like the doctors did not make this seem like a big deal. Now I am wondering if as soon as I go in the shower and wash all this medication off am I just going to get reinfected as soon as I lay in my bed or put on some clothes. And now my mind is going and I am freaking out, is this problem going to manifest into my entire home and car. I cannot return to school until its gone. Then again I have no idea what kind of Scabies it is, and how I got it. From hugging friends? From sitting around at school? I mean I would have had this months ago if that was the case. My dad thinks maybe I have Scabies from birds or bats. Above our kitchen window which is directly next to my bedroom window there is an open vent and we think that birds and possibly even bats are nesting in it. I leave my bedroom window open all night and that's been the case for a few days. Could them loitering around my windows be the cause. Yet, the doctor makes it seem like I have been being nested on for like a month or so now. Because that's how long it takes for eggs to be planted and hatched. I am just really confused and stressed out. I have a baby sister as well. I am worried about her. And I am worried this medication is not going to work and just be vain effort. I just need answers. And possible quick fixes because I am not trying to miss tons of school and work over something that I don't even know where it came from. And my family is not itching or having any problems with this. Yet at least. But if I have had this long enough it should have made contact with them as well because I am everywhere in the apartment. And Scabies is suppose to itch violently, especially at night. Mine does not itch and if it does it barely did. And the bumps started like two three days ago on my face, I though it was a breakout. Which was crazy because normally I never get acne unless one or two on my chin. Then I take a shower the next day and have bumps over half my body. Then throughout the course of the day they progressively get worse. I was sweating terribly because it was hot and I am running around trying to clean everything. I applied the medication last night and am about to get into the shower, the bumps almost completely disappeared on my breasts and face, but are still quite noticeable on my leg and stomach. And now I am stressing out and itching all over because I feel like I have bugs crawling on me because I am freaking out! Please HELP me people!


Answer
I am a pest control officer.
There are no "quick-fixes" with such parasites.

Research, research research is the first step. And you are starting out fine.

Discipline, discipline, discipline is the first, during, and after step.

An important part is to find the source, but as my job wants volume, volume, volume, I don't have time to do such. However, I have found craigslist et.al. to be a wonderful source of pest travel plans. I recommend heating all items that was obtained from other homes in the garage/storage shed before entering the home.
Bugs such as this live in cracks and crooks that are impossible to see. Then they come out during feeding times. This means they survive where other of their kind get sprayed.

I recommend these two plans of attacks as these work without the cost of me coming to your home for $800 treatment:
http://www.ehow.com/how_4743287_clean-room-scabies-properly.html
http://www.aad.org/skin-conditions/dermatology-a-to-z/scabies/tips

Both are on the first page of google search.

I have a really cheap way of getting rid of bugs too. I use isopropyll alchohol on bugs. This kills them believe it or not. Soak the area with it (70 or 90% is irrelavent.) This does not damage the area (they get rid of the India Meal Moth in mid-air from your kitchen--those tiny moths you find there that come in your flour and rice packets/bags). I also use a 50/50 solution of Simple Green and Bleach. This kills you as it creates fosgene gas so wearing a simple/your painters mask will protect you (but an open window will work just as well--use in a well ventilated area during application). This damages every material, so place/use it carefully on non-bleachable areas (bathroom/kitchen/white carpets.) Thirdly, for bedbugs and roaches and every other insect invading my house, I use a Top Hat space heater to heat the room to 120 degrees for 15 minutes over the weekend as I get a free Sunday charge and I kill the adults on the first day, the lucky adults and freshly hatched nymphs on the second day, and repeat for the extra-lucky the third day. Make sure you have it off the carpet--I use cinder blocks. Box fans are necessary as this heat threatens ceiling fan replacement. The box fans cool the target it is aimed at and still allows the bugs in it to be killed (The box fans may be casulaties of the heat as well, so prepare for replacing them.) The fans also direct the 120° into closets, under beds/dressers, and you get the drift. Use oven thermometers to gauge your success.
Of course, have fire insurance and put the propane tank OUTSIDE the window! I have been doing this for a while. You can imagine what environments I have to work in as pest combatant. I have chemicals not available to the public, so I am not mentioning that part, however, diatomaceous earth (DE) is wonderful, long-lasting powder that sticks to their exoskeletons and dries them up. Remember, bugs need water constantly. I use the heaters to turn the room into a dryer, but they are not necessary with scabies. I just threw that in for others who happen to be reading this.
For mattresses during or can't replace them, I recommend a bed-bug quality mattress bag. This is a tight, isolating bag that doesn't necessarily kill the bugs (bedbugs can survive 18 months without food), but allows you to sleep safely while you are treating your home or until you can afford to replace it.

The creepy/crawly feeling has always been with you. You're just hyper-aware at this time. You will get over it over time.âº

As I said above, there are no quick-fixes. However, fresh sheets, fresh dryer clothes, mattress bag, taking the vacuum bag to the dumpster daily, research and discipline will allow you to go back to school within the next day or two.

As for the medication, use as prescribed with, again, large amounts of discipline.

Two strong notes. Bugs NEED water constantly. The 120° dryer/heat source is key as well as 130° water. However, 110° can be as effective -- just apply for an hour instead of 15 minutes; this allows for things that are sensitive to heat such as oil paintings and plastics. I put these items, if small enough, in large plastic bags with a rag soaked with simple green and bleach (place the items in the bag IN the infested area, then carry them out. I have a 55 gallon drum painted black in the sun and scrap storm windows to make a poor-mans greenhouse).
Use liberal amounts of discipline with application.

You do not need to really worry about your car, it heats up to 120° in the summer. This is another good way to decontaminate larger infested items.

Even with bedbugs, this can take a month or two.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bedroom Makeover Help?(Teen Girl)?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment