Friday, June 21, 2013

how can i know how much my bedroom set weighs?

bedroom set 2 nightstands
 on Bevelle 6 Piece Cal King Bedroom Set Bed 2 Nightstands Dresser Mirror ...
bedroom set 2 nightstands image



Maria


so im dealing with movers and i am trying to figure out how much my bedroom set weighs, it a queensize bed with 2 nightstands, a dresser with mirror and a chest...i have no idea how much it could weigh and im really hoping its under 700lbs...


Answer
Without access to a large scale, I would imagine the best way to find out would be to take it apart in manageable pieces and weigh it on a home scale. It could be a pain and not be all that accurate, but could give you a ballpark figure. Otherwise, just ask the movers and see what they say. They should have an idea if they will surcharge you, and perhaps get a couple of opinions.

What do *you* keep in your nightstand drawers?




GrlNamedJa


I've just purchased my first nightstand as part of a new bedroom set. The drawers have remained empty for 2 weeks because I don't have any idea what is "supposed" to go in there.


Answer
Well I have weird stuff if mine, like cocoa butter lotion, deodorant, nail file, nail polish, Q-tips, Band-Aids, and my husbands beard trimmer- top drawer. Heating pad in the bottom drawer. On top I have a phone, alarm clock, tissues, and a candle.

Some suggestions for you would also include a good book, lip balm, Listerine breath strips or your favorite mints, lotions, oils, personal items of choice, pen, writing pad...etc.

Don't worry, after a time stuff will just accumulate in them and you will wonder how all that crap got in there! lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i know how much my bedroom set weighs?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment