Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Decoration tips and ideas for a 14 year old teenager's bedroom?

bedroom furniture color ideas
 on Bedroom Curtains Ideas on Bedroom Ideas Color Combination Curtain ...
bedroom furniture color ideas image



Julian Gar


I have a small messy room that i hate It is sky blue and has virtually no furniture that I use
I want to somehow incorporate an Asian/soccer theme into my room and the wall color idea I was leaning towards was like a sage but slightly lighter
ANYWAY!- I need some ideas please and perhaps where to find affordable bedroom furniture
Thnx!



Answer
I shop at Goodwill, Salvation army, and browse the furniture for sale ads in the newspaper. If you are going to look for the bed at a second-hand store, then don't worry about the color because you can add paint to change the look completely. I am not sure about an Asian/soccer theme, but here are some links for you to see Asian comforters online - http://www.domestications.com or http://www.domestications.com/dept.asp?N=0&Ne=1&Nu=p_RollupKey&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&Ntk=all_fields&dept_id=0&Ntt=asian&issearch=1&Image2.x=11&Image2.y=10. Hee is another company - http://brylane.com. This link will take you to a comforter that is not Asian but it includes your sage and with some Asian artwork you can make it look Asian - http://brylane.com/decor/Regatta-Comforter-Set.aspxPfId=170069&DeptId=15166&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=0
I suggest getting the comforter and window treatments and then decide on a color for your wall. For Japanese style decor, natural tones of brown, grey, and tan are popular. Accents in most Asian decors include gold, either as trim or wall color. Also, try to include bamboo.

What color flooring for espresso colored furniture?




Lisa


My dining room and living room furniture is espresso colored. Any ideas for what shade of hardwood would compliment these and how about wall colors? I definately like color and find whites and off-white quite boring on walls.


Answer
my bedroom has espresso furniture and a very light wood floring its not close to white or anything but a light shiny wood and it looks great.
for walls maybe a burgundy red or a caramel color.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Decoration tips and ideas for a 14 year old teenager's bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment