Sunday, June 22, 2014

Old hollywood themed bedroom?




Lalala


I decided I want my bedroom to be old Hollywood themed (think Marilyn Monroe). But I can't figure out what to do. I have a medium sized room in the shape of a square, yellow walls with white trimming, and antique cherrywood furniture. Any ideas on the colors, bed set, patterns, and decorations? Thanks!


Answer
Wall color- rose, pink or pale peach
Get a Hollywood bed (this is a legit type of bed! search it on Google to see pics)
Big vanity table with a lightbulb-trimmed mirror and a vintage chair of some sort..you might want to have a collection of crystal perfume bottles for the top :)
Chandelier
Satin bedding
Throw feather boas over things
Rotary phone
White faux fur rug
Framed black and white photos of Marilyn or Jean Harlow or whoever you want
Put on red lipstick and kiss a little lip print onto one of your mirrors (ps you should have lots of mirrors), I've done this in my room and it really looks fabulous

Have fun decorating. xxo

Set my sights on this lovely Maine Coon cat, but does a big cat like that need a big house?







I live in an 800 sq ft 2 bedroom apartment, and I know this type of cat gets rather large. I do not plan to let any cat I own outdoors, would this be a bad choice for an indoor cat in a small apartment?


Answer
No, there is no need to have a big house. I own a Maine Coon and he is incredibly sweet and low maintenance. Not all Maine Coons become larger than other cats. All they need is a comfy place to sleep and lots of love. As long as there is some type of exercise available you'll be fine. All it will need is a play mouse or a string to chase. This should not be a problem though because Maine Coons are naturally playful and energetic.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Old hollywood themed bedroom?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment