Tuesday, May 13, 2014

How much is a 35 year old french provincial bedroom set worth?




Melissa





Answer
real French provencial is 200 years old, 35 years old would be from the late 70s & not much of anything from that decade is worth any value.

If you can find a manufacturer's label on the pieces and identify it online you may be able to price it

Need help in designing a Hippy styled room?




Nos


So my family is moving out to a mansion size farm house and I get a 12x16 room, Im getting a California King sized waterbed and not sure what else to get, my parents are painting the rooms whatever colors we want and was wondering what a good set of colors would be for a hippy room,I want shag rugs but dont know where to get them and should wait untill I paint so they match,other that that I dont know what to get, alittle help on some ideas would definetly be appreciated.


Answer
http://girlsthemebedrooms.com//hippie/70s-style-bedroom-peace-sign-decorating-ideas.html

http://teensthemes.com/tie-dye-hippie-theme-bedrooms.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much is a 35 year old french provincial bedroom set worth?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment