Saturday, May 17, 2014

Good bedroom furniture?




Lainey


I just signed an apartment lease and I'm moving in. Cool, but I have more than enough storage for everything I need so my bedroom looks like it's just going to have a bed in it.

I don't want to look like I couldn't afford furniture, but since all my clothes fit in my closet (as do my shoes, and coats, and extra blankets), I don't need a dresser. I don't need a vanity, and I don't need a shelving unit, chest of drawers, or desk (that's in my living room)

I'm low maintenance, so I don't want loads of furniture for decoration, but since I want my bed in the corner, my room is gonna look...sad. I have enough seating in my living room, and that's nice and cosy, so adding a seating are in my room seems pointless (no TV in the bedroom is my rule).

What's a girl to do? What would you put in an underfurnished bedroom?
My bedroom is 13 x 12 ft, if it helps...



Answer
You basically will have a Zen bedroom.
For it to not feel so empty try putting a 5 x 8 rug at the end of the bed anchored by the legs of the bed. Then put a bench seat at the end of the bed on top of the rug. It does come in handy for a place to sit to put on socks and shoes.

What about a night stand next to the bed with a lamp on it?

Another idea is to put a sofa table across the room with decor or symbolic things on it of places you want to visit, things you find beautiful to look at, that have some meaning to you. These are things that may be the first thing you look at when you wake up. It's a nice way to start the morning, seeing something pleasing to the eye. It doesn't have to be cluttered looking just well placed.

What about a few plants. Either free standing in large pots or get plant stands to put them on. Greenery is nice in a room.

Bedroom Ideas??!?!?!!?

Q. Ok, I need new ideas. I will be a teenager in a year so I need a new bedroom.

Okay, i wanna keep my walls. I have four walls, colors: pink, orange, green, yellow (all neon)

I will keep my bed and maybe keep my sheets. My bed is a queen and my sheets are zebra... idk if i like them still.

I need to get new furniture. Any good stores? I wanna get fun furniture as in maybe like a bean bag chair or something fun. My room is kinda small so i can fit in my room a bookcase (medium), a drawer (small medium) a chair (dont have it yet) and my bed (queen) so i would love to put more furniture i still have maybe a 6 by 6 or 5 by 5 space i can put furniture in.

Please, no zebra, cheetah, or animal prints. No baby stuff. Just fun furniture stores please. Any ideas?

P.S. If you wanna go in detail please email me at selenagsexwithjb@gmail.com

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!! - Jamie
P.S. THE EMAIL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!! IT WAS MY OLDER SISTERS EMAIL!!! SHE IS REALLY WIERD!!!!!!


Answer
well i'm not sure what your budget is but i think a pink ottoman like this one well go nicely with your room since it serves as a small chair and storage unit.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Mainstays-Square-Storage-Ottoman-Elegant-Pink/11046398

also you can keep your walls bare or have beautiful decals on them, i find many on e-bay but you can look elsewhere. here are some of my favorites:
--- http://cgi.ebay.com/Marilyn-Monroe-Silhouette-Decor-Wall-Decal-Art-29-/320720923002?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aac74e97a

--- http://cgi.ebay.com/Vinyl-Wall-Graphics-Quotes-Decor-Decals-Stickers-w01-/120743911623?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c1ce5e0c7

--- http://cgi.ebay.com/DANDELION-Flower-Decor-Decals-Mural-Wall-Art-Stickers-/310328631714?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item48410721a2

hope i was of some help .=]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good bedroom furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment