Saturday, May 17, 2014

Cost of brick wall in bedroom?! (pic included)?

Q. Hey I saw this while I was looking for a bedroom set and I am obsessed.
http://www.pbteen.com/products/guys-beadboard-storage-bed-and-medium-tower-set/popup/more-views.html?active=1

The brick wall is just awesome and I was wondering about how much would it cost to have that done but more so how much effort would it take to find someone to do it or worst case do it yourself?
Thanks


Answer
The cost of the required number of sheets of "brick" paneling, and the labor to put them up, which a handyperson could do

Are The Brick prices negotiable?




kane


I was looking at the prices of bedroom furniture. Mainly this one

http://www1.thebrick.com/brickb2c/jsp/catalog/product.jsp?id=453QPK6&navAction=jump&navCount=3

It costs 1700 CDN and I'm wondering if they go cheaper. I don't really want the set, I want to choose my items. Bed/ Chest/ 2 Night Tables.... But I don't want to pay regular price or even package price lol. There furniture is 35% the ticket price when purchased with a set. I'm wondering if I can get that price for all items plus maybe more?

CAN I DO IT? I think I can but, I don't know.



Answer
The Brick in Canada will price match/beat Sears. They might beat another store's price if you can get a print out of another's price and show them. Ask them to give you a better price. Many will lower prices if asked because they know they are creating a return customer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Cost of brick wall in bedroom?! (pic included)?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment