Thursday, May 1, 2014

Bedroom Wall Colors??







I am a teenager and I am thinking about getting a cherry wood bedroom set. I have light colored carpet in my room, which might be replaced with hard wood later but it may be a while before that happens. I was looking at pictures of cherry wood bedroom sets and I am just not sure what color walls would look good with that color. Please give me some suggestions, and preferably a picture of the cherry wood bedroom in a room with that wall color just so I can get an idea. Thanks :)
I was thinking like a light pinkish color with maybe some darker pink and brown polka dots, or maybe a yellow-green color with brown polka dots, and lastly looking at some pictures a light purple with dark purple and brown polka dots. Which one sounds best. ( the pink one with dark pink and brown polka dots is similar to what one of my best friends has and I don't want her to think i'm trying to copy her, but I REALLY like the idea)



Answer
maybe a hot pink background with red cherries on it

Some bedroom color ideas?

Q. I'm basically looking for some ideas for colors for my bedroom. I don't really want to do blue again, but am having trouble finding something that won't be to dull or dark. I don't really want to do any natural sarky earthy tones or greens, and although I'm shooting for something lighter I don't really like light pink or butter cream yellow either. I am also willing to change my bedspread, so that isn't much of a matching problem. My window frames, door frames, and the wood bordering the floor are all a medium-dark cherry brown as is my bedroom set. So basically I'm just looking for some ideas for a color scheme for my walls (which will be one solid color) and other things in my bedroom. I'm a teenage girl so as before nothing too dark or boring. Thanks!


Answer
You want your room to be bright .
White is the best idea:http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Madison-Park-Catalina-4-piece-Duvet-Cover-Set/6629554/product.html
There are so many all white bedding sets depending upon your interests.
All white bedrooms are relaxing and sweet.http://www.google.com/search?q=white+bedrooms&hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us&rlz=1I7ADRA_enUS359&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9Po0UbL8LtKy0QGxNQ&ved=0CEoQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=621
You can paint the walls an off white or even a color you love.
Make sure to include live fresh green plants.Have great lighting .http://www.walmart.com/ip/Doe-Li-Touch-Lamp/5751053 http://www.target.com/p/threshold-lamp-base-tear-drop-medium/-/A-13648289#prodSlot=large_3_5




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Bedroom Wall Colors??
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment