Tuesday, April 29, 2014

**Queen size bedroom set?!**?

Q. I'm looking for a new furniture set for my bedroom, I'm 15 so I want something cute.

All I need is a headboard/footboard, dresser and nightstand. Does anyone know of any websites where I can find something cute? I checked on www.badcock.com and furniture sites that & I cant find one I like.

I also don't want to pay thousands of dollars either! Thanks guys [:


Answer
People move and sell their several thousand dollar sets for next to nothing. If you find something you like and the bed is the wrong size you can get a brass one! Check Craigs list and your local buy sell ads.

Online sits for Cheap bedroom set?

Q.


Answer
4pc Queen Size Platform Bedroom Set in Mahogany Finish arrived about 12 days later via Fedex curbside. I was slightly disappointed when the delivery person told me they don't do stairs or bring the furniture inside. That is a Fedex issue, but then again you aren't given any shipping options at checkout. The package itself came boxed up on a crate and the boxes were a bit beaten up so I was a little worried that the furniture was going to be damaged. Upon unpacking we were relieved to find no damage whatsoever.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: **Queen size bedroom set?!**?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment