Sunday, April 27, 2014

where do i find the best kids furinture like bedroom sets?




wilderteff


my kids are 5 and 3 years old and i'm trying to find the best beds for them


Answer
Ikea or rooms to go. Very sturdy and nicely priced to fit any budget.

Need a soft, comfortable bed set?

Q. I'm redecorating my room to match my favorite color, green. The walls will be bright green and the carpet and ceiling white. I need a bed set that will match the room. I have a twin bed with three pillows. I want a over sized comforter to match the walls. Two of the three pillows should also be green, but the rest of the set (fitted sheets, sheets, pillow case, bed skirt ...)should be white. I would prefer the comforter to be light and fluffy. P;ease list any stores that carry anything similar to what I'm searching for. Thank You.


Answer
I have got a kids bedroom set from online furniture dealers visit http://www.spacify.com/kids_bedding_furnishings-620-210_5_5.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where do i find the best kids furinture like bedroom sets?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment