Tuesday, April 29, 2014

what are some good white furniture sets around $800?




tori


For my 12th birthday I really want to re-do my green furniture flower room into a room with teal blue walls, and white furniture. I've been looking at Bobs online store and I like the Tribeca youth becuase it comes with the dresser, mirror, desk, smaller dresser, nightstand and the shiny white furniture, but I don't like how above the mirror it has striped wood, and how the bed has foot rails. I need a twin bed becuase I already have a twin mattress. I have found a bed set that comes to all of my needs but theres no desk, so i cant have that. It also has to be all wood and around $800 ($700-$900). So if you can find me one and give me the link I would REALLY appreciate it! Thanks (and btw how much does a gallon of paint cost?)


Answer
I think you are going to have a near impossible task before you if you are trying to find a bedroom set that has a bed, dresser with mirror, desk, small dresser and nightstand in ALL WOOD in the price range you've stipulated. You might find a set that has every piece of furniture you need, in white, but not ALL WOOD for the price you've set. The set at Bob's is nice and the price is even better. I think you are onto something when you asked about the paint. Can you paint your existing furniture white? You would need a semi-gloss or glossy paint which can be had for as little as $15 a gallon.

Where can I get cheap bedroom furniture?

Q. My husband and I are looking for bedroom furniture for under $700. Everywhere I go, you get a bed and one nightstand and they call that a set. Here's what I'm looking for in a set: one full/queen bed (that does not include the mattress), TWO nightstands, and at least one dresser (if I can get a chest, too, that would be great, but one dresser is fine - it does not have to have the mirror). I will pay a bit extra for delivery if I must. Anyone know where I can get some decent furniture for this price? Is that even possible? Your help is appreciated.
I should probably mention that I live in West Virginia. If you're suggestion isn't near Morgantown, then please don't suggest it.


Answer
Everything New in the $ range of 700.00 or less is going to be constructed of particle board.

I would suggest purchasing used on something like
Craigs List
Backpage.com
Check out Free Cycle.com as well




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are some good white furniture sets around $800?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment