Friday, December 6, 2013

Where can I find some good pictures of Penelope's bedroom from the movie Penelope?

bedroom set designs
 on Select: Queen Set King Set (+$153.01) California King Set (+$160.88)
bedroom set designs image



niskibelle


I'm thinking of designing my room off of the bedroom set in Penelope but I need actual stills of that set. I can't find them anywhere. Please help.


Answer
This is all I can find: http://www.sweetandtalented.com/images/penelope/penelope03.jpg

Dose anybody know where to find affordable, good furniture?




Nikki


I am looking for a Japanes Platform bedroom set and a modern living room and dinng room set, if you know nay good sites, please send them my way... I am also looking to do them in a fung sui type design. I am clueless...so if you know any sites for cheap good furniture or fung sui tips for desiging a home around, please send em my way. :) Thank you!


Answer
You may also want to check out http://www.homelement.com

Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find some good pictures of Penelope's bedroom from the movie Penelope?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment