Monday, December 2, 2013

I need help finding good long distance movers?

bedroom set san antonio
 on Cherry Bedroom Set - 5 Pcs. (Northwest San Antonio) | Furniture for ...
bedroom set san antonio image



Johnny


I am moving from Norfolk VA to San Antonio TX. I have a one bedroom apartment and basically moving mine and my wifes clothes plus a bedroom set. So one bed, one nightstand, and one dresser. A 42 inch tv on a little entertainmeant center. And a 32inch tv. One A Large sofa. Plus pots and pans that's it. I called pods but that was $3356 way to expensive for me. Anybody every been in this situation and can offer help please reply


Answer
U-Haul. People do it all the time. You can also rent a car dolly and tow your car behind the truck.

Where would be a good place to stay in San Antonio?




Ren Veeri


My friends and I are trying to plan a senior trip to San Antonio. We need a good place that's at a reasonable price and that lets an 18 year-old book rooms. It needs to be in a safe location. Does anyone have suggestion?


Answer
While the Menger may be nice, it's also one of the most expensive hotels in town. Celebrities usually stay there when they do concerts or Broadway shows.

Although I live here, I had to stay in a hotel one night, and I chose the Drury Inn near the airport. It was around $100 (although there may be extra person charges in your case), and it was one of the best lodging experiences I've ever had. The room was huge (and it wasn't even a "suite"!), had a separate bedroom, living area, and kitchen sink and refrigerator. The fitness room was great, too, and there was a nice continental breakfast in the morning. The lobby really looks like one in a first-class hotel, too. The location is definitely safe--there are lots of other hotels around it, and it has a gate that locks at night.

The only thing I'm not sure about is the booking age. If nothing else, you could probably arrange to have a parent book it for you and set it up to where you could check in on your own.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need help finding good long distance movers?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment