Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Can you please tell me if I have Schizophrenia?

bedroom set under 500 dollars
 on California+king+platform+bedroom+sets
bedroom set under 500 dollars image



Phil


I think that I am developing Schizophrenia. I am 16 years old and a boy.

I have been making a list of things over the weeks but I cant dinf it. I will try to remember some of that I put on it. I am one of the smaartest people in Connecticut according to me state standardized thest, I got a 1583/1600. but now I am going crazy,

I kkep making spelling mistakes, you can see, I am tryping slow to avoid not to, I wont change any of them..I cant formulate sentences and keep putting in wrong words, I cannot tell if things are dreams or real, like I wake up or later in the day, and I do not know wheter the thing happened or not. I also imagine things happening, liek one thing Is aw smeeled like chocolate or when at night some bockxes n my bedroom were about to morph and attack me but thy stopped when I yelled, I see laser lights on my second foloor rooms floor and my mom almost stiff armoed me when I was walking but dhe sis not or I see my cat walking and it is not there when I focus on it.

I cannot concentrate, which is affecting my grades and tessts, I am an high honor student, and I got a c in math and I dont care. I dont care about college serarching and im a junior in High school. I cnnot condentrate in class ever I just zone out, but Inam smart enought to do everything on the test andstill get an aplus/ I never study becuse I acnntot do itm I an not dyslexic and nto changing anything in this letter. I am not studying for the SAT even though I need to since the questions are stupid and I cant rely on basic knowledge, there are huge rewards for me if I do well too, from my family.

I dont care about seeing friends, I see them at school, so at home I sit alone allday and do nothing. Now though I avoid my friends too, I go to the bathroom in the morning and stand in a stall for 15 minutes until the bell for class rings. I ddid not want ski lessons because I did not want to meet the instrcuctor.

I forget thigns really fast and even important things like science labs that are due and stuff, like I remember now that I was panning to write this letter for three weeks, four different times, but quickly forgot, even infromt of my computer.

I ave been feeling unstable and have had a lot of vertigo lately, espceilly when its quitert quiet. I type a lot of words twice when I am wrting school papers. I have no emotions at all sometimes, like I dont care about a lot of stuff and I get bored super fast and dont care about stuff I used to like, like im a black belt in taekwondo and hapkido and I am getting more and more uncoordinated and haviung more unbalanced. I find almost nothing fun anymore except coin collecting, but I have spent about 500 dollars on ebay with bill me later, and I have no Idea how I will repay it. on coins. I jave no goals right now, I set some for new yars with my dad but they dont mean anything to me wheter I complete them. I never want to do anything, like play with my younger brother and have never done any drugs and dont drink because I dont go to parties. My emotions dont make sense, they are inappropriate, like I had to not burst out laughing when my mom was crying because she hit her head.

I do a lot of meaningless things like fling my arms around and yell jibberish and go places for no reason. I repeat myself under my breath and dont notice at all when I do it, but my friends say I alswasy do. I replay or create conversations in my head and sometimes dont realize im actually saying them or doing them. I sleep walk sometimes with a lot of evidence like lights on mouthguard out, etc. I am despressed and think about going to school and killing a lot of people like columbine and and am also easily agitated, especially over strange things like poeple crunching food too loud and normaly things. Id ont have a lot of friends, a bunch of friends of friends and poeple who sit atthe lunch table and like 4 close firends. I have a growing lack on insight and fail to see easy things in books and stuff in my honors english so I dont get th e story. I do not understand simple things sometimes, like I dont even know like somthingI am compulsive about the organization of my coin collection and the magazines on ther tble enext to the couch. Sometimes hhae I have though blocking, it is commong but I do not beliebe that people steal my thoughs, I just stop talking and dforget what Iw awas tlalking about.

I have a crush that I have had for 7 months now and am crazy about her but she is too young but hot and popular, she is the only girl I would pursue, and I have a fetish, and I have had numerous girls who are into me but have no interest at all in pursueing the relation ship to a sexual state even though I want to have sex, I would rape someone first, envision myself doing it sometiems I do.

I have made up new words like mediucal tersm like tetaniutus, a combination of diseases. I misread a lot fo words, I have to shorten this, maybe it is early so I can detect my symtoms with knowledge



Answer
Schizophrenia is a serious medical condition that can only be diagnosed by a Psychiatrist. If you think you have Schizophrenia, then you should get on meds as soon as possible. Go to your doctor and have him refer you to a psychiatrist in your area to find out for sure.

Good luck.

Need help with some cheap vacation ideas?







My husband and I have been saving our loose change (anything that's a five and under) in a tin for a while and we now have a little over $500 dollars saved and we want to go on a vacation with it. We want to vacation in the south east (FL, TN, GA, AL), we wouldn't be able to leave for an other 3-4 weeks and we'd like something that last 4-7 days. Does anyone know of a cheap vacation in the south east? Preferably something that is all inclusive and that's no more then $500 or $600 for two people. Any ideas would be great! Thanks!


Answer
500 isn't very much, you'd have a hard time finding even a basic hotel for 500 a weak.
not to worry, there are a few thing you can be if your creative though.
now I'm not sure what your into but I have some ideas I shall list in order from awesome to adventurous.
how would your feal about free tickets to an event , 3 very High quality meals a day, also free, free lodging, and endless like-minded friends.
if that's in your wheelhouse, well then you my friend are an ideal candidate for a vol-cation. they work like this, find something you both like a music festival, NASCAR race, or any number of lifestyle festival that normally charge a ton of money to get in. most of them will let you in free and do everything else outlined above if you volunteer for a set amount of time.
now me personally I don't like music that much so after I'm done eating I just go site see around the area. it a boatload of fun!
the only thing I pay is gas and toll. the one I go to is in the summer but that's mostly cause it in new England where it cold. they have them all times of the year down south.

now this next one may sound unsafe due to a fictional movie off the same name, but you could stay in a hostel for $20 per night per person an most of the time get a meal or 2 or 3 included free. I've know many a folk that's stayed in a hostel and non had any trouble. you could also go from hostel to hostel and make it a road trip. my experience is that there clean, safe, and convenient

why we'll talking about road trips every one know that Amtrak can be a really slow whey to get around.
but you can use that to your advantage on a road trip by eliminating the need for a hotel room.
Amtrak Bedroom Suite's come with as many as 2 bathrooms to a suite(with showers). just find a city 8 or 10 hours away and leaving about your bed time and sleep there. meals are also included.


now if that does not tickle your funny bone, find and park(preferably one with no lights) and sleep in your trunk I love sleeping in my trunk its very cozy, like sleeping in a cocoon. might be a shave tight with 2 people, don't know I never tried it. drain pipes and under bridges can also be quite adventurous, there cool because most of the time no one will care if you build a fire why your in there, can't do that in a hotel!

what ever you choose I do hope you enjoy it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you please tell me if I have Schizophrenia?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment