Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Where can I find a corner bedroom group, circa 1976?

bedroom set twin
 on Click here for warehouse savings valid through 11/20/13
bedroom set twin image



noworries5


I am looking for a corner bedroom set, like the one that my sister and I had in the late 70's. There are two twin beds which each bump up against a corner table unit. They came with fitted covers and back bolster cushions that when on the beds, made them look like sofas. Our corner table had enough space for one of the beds to slide 1/2 way underneath, to allow for more space in our room. It also had an AM/FM radio - woo hoo!

I have searched and searched on-line but have not found anything that even closely resembles this retro bedroom set. Thanks to anyone who can help!



Answer
Try IKEA...they have lots of modular furniture choices.

I have a few antique pieces that I would like to add to an estate sale of a reputable estate auction company.?




juliettemo


I live in St. Louis, MO.

Any suggestions from people with experience with this kind of thing would be gratefully appreciated.

I have four Barrister bookcases, a huge African Mahogany dining table with ten matching chairs, a solid wood cherry executive desk, a mahogany bedroom set with two twin bed frames and two dressers plus a few other pieces.



Answer
Look in you local phone book and visit some of their sales. Ask the people that hired them. They may even have references you could check. I'd go back where the sale was and ask. Check the local BBB too. Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a corner bedroom group, circa 1976?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment