Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hey much should sell my bedroom set for?

bedroom set $500
 on Walnut bedroom set (dresser + mirror + ... | modern finds in denver ...
bedroom set $500 image
Q. I had it for little under 4 years, I bought it for around 2,500.
Bed- Headboard, Footboard, mattress
Dresser- Has 4 drows, very deep.
Nightstand- Two drows

All of these is very classy and is white. I don't know what type of wood but it is very strong.

Anyway, I'm trying to sell this and get enough money from it to by another bedset.

What is a reasonaly price for all of this?


Answer
Typically, I don't think bedroom furniture has a high resale value...that is to say, it doesn't sell "used" for nearly as much as you purchased it. I sold my white painted wood bedroom set (bed, desk, bedside, dresser) for $500 or so, but I was trying to get rid of it fast. Go on craigslist and see what others are going for. Always set the price high and let people negotiate down from there. Good Luck!

How to tell if furniture is of good quality?




pink


I found a set of furniture: queen sized headboard, dresser with mirror, smaller dresser and nightstand at a local place for $800 before taxes.

It looks like it's sturdy but I'm having second thoughts about it. Is there any way to tell if furniture is going to last or not?



Answer
Look closely at the construction,make sure its solid wood and not half wood,half mdf.before you commit to such a high price,check out craigslist or want ads,my brother just got a brand new king sized bedroom set for 500,retailed 4000! Also,if your paying in full ask if theres a discount,a lot of times they will give you one if you pay cash.And dont be afraid to ask questions,a lot of times sales people will steer you to better goods for less if your friendly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hey much should sell my bedroom set for?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment