Sunday, November 10, 2013

Need a bedroom re arranging done? HELP!?

havertys bedroom set
 on Katie's First Apartment | Clearwish wish list | clearwish
havertys bedroom set image



Aphrodite-


To start out, I have A LOT of furniture. A larger desk, large book shelf, two dressers, a stool, and a single bed. I went from a big, big room to when I moved, a SMALL room!
My family is moving again in a year, but that's to long! I want to know the best way to re-arrange, that is space efficient? and some cleaning tips!



Answer
You should draw out a blueprint on some paper. It does not have to be artistic whatsoever. Measure the length and width of your new room and then use a ruler to draw a box representing your room. Make it miniaturized to scale (i.e. if it's 10ft, draw it 10mm or inches).

Here's some examples:
http://www.christineburkeinteriors.com/shop/images/
calvin%20bedroom%20blueprint(1).jpg
(note: I had to break up that link so it fits)

http://blog.havertys.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/StyleBlueprint.jpg

Now, on seperate paper, draw out things like your bed and other big furnishings you want in your room. Draw them to scale like you did the room. Cut each of those out and label them. Now you can organize them around the box shape you drew as your room to figure out the best way to set up all your stuff.

Good luck~ =D

Haverty's Furniture in Dallas?




You Asked.


I found a bedroom suite that I love, but Haverty's doesn't have items in stock, their stores are simply showrooms, therefor there is a delivery charge to get the item from Dallas to the house. I live in East Texas and will gladly make the trek if it saves on delivery charges... which I think are ridiculous considering Haverty's doesn't give you the option to pick it up for no charge or have it delivered for an additional charge.

Does anyone know if the warehouse is open to the public so we can buy the set and bring it home ourselves?

Does the warehouse have any "damaged" items?

And, can you tell me where the warehouse is at? As I said, I live in East Texas, and am not familiar with the stores around Dallas. I have searched on Yahoo and the Haverty's website, but the address of the warehouse does not pull up.

Thank you!!!



Answer
Try going through my store catalog. Store located in Fort Worth area. E-mail for prices of things ya like and will be sure to give a good deal and can have everything very fast.
Thanks,
Ted

http://www.mattressworldstore.com/
http://www.mattressworldshop.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need a bedroom re arranging done? HELP!?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment