Monday, October 28, 2013

Where can I find bedroom ideas in terms of decorating?

bedroom furniture ideas ikea
 on on Thursday, February 9th, 2012 at 11:31 amand is filed under Ikea ...
bedroom furniture ideas ikea image



Portions f


Like paint, furniture, comforters, curtains. I'm looking for a site that gives a bunch of bedroom ideas with sample pictures. The only one I've found so far is Ikea. Thanks in advance!


Answer
My two favorite decorating websites are:

www.designspongeonline.com
and
www.apartmenttherapy.com

I get tons of ideas from them

Where can I get bedroom furniture in any color?




keifa


I am decorating my bedroom, but want a specific color (to match the walls) for my bed, night-stand, etc. Any ideas who offers this online? I don't have time to do it myself.

Thanks!



Answer
If there is an IKEA store near you they have everything you need for any room in your house or check out there website www.ikea.com

You may also want to check some local furniture stores cause sometimes you never know what they have, although there are some pretty boring colors now-a-days!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find bedroom ideas in terms of decorating?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment