Monday, October 28, 2013

How to transform myself into a tumblr girl (with a tumblr room)?

bedroom set tumblr
 on Green Boys Room Ideas with Modern Furniture - Home Interior Design ...
bedroom set tumblr image



Sarah


No, I'm not a poser. I'm not doing this to be cool or liked. I'm douing this because I genuinley want to and I love the style.

I have everything needed (skinny jeans, leggings,sweaters, red lipstick, mascara, thick brown hair and the base of a bedroom, complete with a bed, desk and book case) but I am puzzled as to what to decorate my bedroom with, and as to what else I can incorporate into my wardrobe to complete my desired style. Also, if you have any hair/makeup tips, that would be extremely helpful, but I think I can manage by myself if you don't have any.

Just to help you, this is a link to a room I like:
http://data.whicdn.com/images/47489225/tumblr_mfrpjqi7re1qjgz4ho1_500_large.jpg
And here's a link to some clothes I like:
http://www.polyvore.com/jadsf/set?id=65757739
http://www.polyvore.com/sdfghjhyuasdhjsf/set?id=63380817

Thank you so much ^_^



Answer
Honestly, just dress like you want and dress in what you genuinely like. That's what'll make you special, because believe it or not, some people don't have the nerve to express their own style.

And you could put posters on your wall or staple Christmas lights on them.

How do I put lyrics on my wall?




Maya Hende


On Tumblr, pretty much every bedroom picture you see, they have a quote or lyrics on their wall. Do they just paint it on? This is probably a stupid question, but I don't know. Is it paint? Because sometimes it looks like paper. And no, I'm not asking what I should put on. I'm asking how. I am gonna put 'Your voice was the soundtrack of my summer'.


Answer
A great way (and an extremely neat way) to do this is by going to a sign shop in your area. They can set up the size and font of the type you want on your wall and then they run this information through a machine that cuts the letters into a light-weight vinyl. They then apply a "mask" to this so you can easily apply it to your wall. They will be happy to show you how to do this. You will also have a pretty wide assortment of vinyl color from which to choose. Tell them what you're doing with the lettering and they might also give you tips on application that will make it easy to remove the letter in the future of you change your room design.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to transform myself into a tumblr girl (with a tumblr room)?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment