Monday, October 28, 2013

How Would I Go About Selling My Bedroom Furniture?

bedroom set on craigslist
 on ... on Craigslist and KSL (sale fell through)...MODERN Twin bedroom set
bedroom set on craigslist image



Nikki


I have a very nice bedroom set, but its rather large and I'm looking for a downgrade. The furniture is in good shape, I just have no idea where I could sell it!

Are there stores specifically for this? I'm not even looking for a lot of money, I'm just looking to get the furniture off my hands for a decent price for its good condition!



Answer
Craigslist.com

How to get rid of roaches on bed room furniture?




twucaraut


So, my husband and I bought a bedroom furniture (inculding mattress) set via craigslist. When we got it to our house, we noticed several tiny roach crawling out of the drawers. Obviously the house we bought it from was infested!!! Thankfully we have not seen any come out of the mattress. We are afraid to use soup and water because this will damage the furniture. Any suggestions? Is this salvagable, or did we just buy a disaster?!?!?!


Answer
There are probably many roach nests INSIDE the mattress; that would explain the juvenile roaches you saw. No telling how bad the infestation is unless you open the mattress and destroy it. I would put it in the dumpster, IMO.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How Would I Go About Selling My Bedroom Furniture?
Rating: 94% based on 1258 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment